Friday 12 April 2013

Inside story of Ronny Moore


Bodybuilding in Van Der Stel Sports Centre


Inside story of Ronny Moore
I’m a Personal Trainer that has always loved bodybuilding but have only recently started. I have been a rugby player that stopped after my last injury, after I have recovered & did all my rehab I started doing bodybuilding. I started my bodybuilding career in 2012 with my first show @ the IFBB Muscle Mania in June. Because it were my first show I had the opportunity to compete in 2 line-ups, I competed in the Novice over 75kg & the over 90kg open line-up. In the Novice line-up I came third & the over 90kg line-up second. After that I have competed @ the IFBB WP Provincials were I took part in the Classic Bodybuilding line-up, where I didn’t do very well came seventh. It were a real eye opener for me, knowing that I would have to work harder & eat cleaner so that I can compete at my best for 2013.

I recently competed in the IFBB Cape Classic  were I took part in the over 90kg line-up were I stood up to a well known athlete in the WP where I came second but have had the best condition I have had so far in my short career, were very pleased coming second to my competitor knowing that I have gave my best.

What’s next ?
At the moment I’m busy prepping for the IFBB Battle Of The Titans on the 29th of June, where I want to try & get in a bit bigger but also as dry as possible. At the IFBB Cape Classic I weighed in 98,6kg, my goal is to try & weigh between 102-105kg.

Training
I’m training 7 days per week which some of the days contain of 2 sessions. Starting my day with early cardio, abs & calve exercises, then later during the day. Usually I do cardio 5 days per week for 45-60 min & then end it off with … either 4-5 ab or calve exercises. I’m also doing 5 weight training sessions, closer to the show I will move up to 6 days per week adding 1 extra day for legs.

Mondays – Morning cardio & calves, weight training session chest & hamstrings.
Tuesdays – Weight training session quads & shoulders.
Wednesdays – Morning cardio & abs, weight training session calves, traps & forearms.
Thursdays – Morning cardio & calves, weight training session upper & lower back.
Fridays – Weight training session biceps & triceps.
Saturdays – Morning Cardio & abs.
Sunday -  Morning cardio, abs & calves.

Supplementation
I’m believe in taking vitamins & minerals, it’s very important keeping your immune system on a high level.
After training sessions I also use BCAA’s & L-Glutamine helping with muscle recovery.
I also make use of a fat burners & a pre-workout shake before training sessions.

Prep diet.
Meal 1 – Oats & eggs
Meal 2 -  Basmati rice with lean chicken breasts or lean mince.
Meal 3 -  Basmati rice with lean chicken breasts or lean mince.
Meal 4 -  Basmati rice with lean chicken breasts or lean mince.
Meal 5 -  Broccoli & Cauliflower with lean chicken or steamed hake.
I’m a big believer of keeping things simple, not complicating things to much.


Last words
Never settle for anything less than your dream, work hard, eat clean the rest will come.   

No comments:

Post a Comment